With over 25 years of experience in production, Chiu Ming is adept at both TV commercials and long-form television. Chiu Ming joined The Moving Visuals Co. in 2003. She was previously a TV commercial producer/director at Caldecott Productions International (CPI) Pte Ltd, a subsidiary of MediaCorp Singapore.
With The Moving Visuals Co., she has produced shows for MediaCorp Channel 8 and Channel U and some of her credits include:
• Legendary Cuisines Series 1 & 2; Spicy Hot (Food Travel Shows)
• Art Beats; My Guardian Angel (Docu-Drama)
• Notes to My Teenage Self; Cross Roads; Mars Vs Venus 2 Seasons (Talk Show Series)
• Shall We Talk (Docu Drama Series)
• Project I (Business Prog)
• Art Effect (Info-Ed Series)
• Celebrations (Documentary Series on Singapore’s Different Cultural Events and Celebrations)
• Our Children (Documentary Series)
• Mission S-Change (Travel Infotainment)
• Little Achievers
and many more.
Founded in 1998 in Singapore, we create compelling content for TV and other media platforms. We specialise in factual entertainment in English, Chinese and Malay; Branded content; Corporate Videos and Commercials for international markets.
2 Kallang Avenue, #04-08, CT Hub
Republic of Singapore
+(65) 6333 3051